Re: [Epic] Re: (OT) Heinlein's Style (was Modelling an Entire Chapter)

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 23:59:38 -0500

>The combat cars are AFV, not jeeps. I didn't mention the 288
>hover-trucks for a reason. Razorbacks come real close, in E-40K terms.
>
>And if you are limited to the "real" E40K stuff then Shadow Swords, NOT
>Bane Blades for the Panzers.

The point being that there really are no human light vehicles. I can
actually think of a couple of places I can get some trucks to use as hover
truck conversions. I will have to reread Slammers I think. To get the
descript of the combat cars.

I am afraid you are right. I will have to include IG/TL stuff to make it
more accurate to the slammers. Those panzers really are superheavy tanks
and Landraiders just won't cut it.

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"