Re: [Epic] Re: (OT) Heinlein's Style (was Modelling an Entire Chapter)

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 00:29:12 -0500

>68 Shadowswords, eh? If anyone from GW sales is reading this, they are
>now wettting their pants in anticipation of the order.
>
>68 shadow swords works out to 7480 points. That would be a blast on a
>6X8 table!
>
>Thane

Thats 7480 points just for the Panzers, how about the rest of the army.
Also has anyone seen/got a picture of the Leviathan. I have been totally
remiss in the reading of the IG forces and this is the first time I have
ever seen that page.
                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"