Re: [Epic] Re: (OT) Heinlein's Style (was Modelling an Entire Chapter)

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 12:06:46 -0700

pentacle_at_... wrote:

> >Fortress makes a bag of plastic hover APC's; like 20 for $10.
> >
> >Thane
> >

> Fortress? Is that on the net at all, I would love to take a closer look. Thanx
> I haven't looked for their homepage, but a catalog list can be found
at:
http://www.discountgames.com/manufacturer/FOR.ref.html

They make their minis from a softer platic than most (Cheaper plastic),
so you can get fantasy mini's for ~$.65 each. they are not the greatest
quality, but they do put a reasonable level of detail on them. I bought
32 Wood-elf spearmen for 20 bucks, instead of Workshops $110. A friend
of mine bough 64 dwarf riflemen for $40, and they didn't look as stupid
as GW's pantaloon version.

Thane