Re: [Epic] Good Traders

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 22:58:57 -0500

At 09:22 PM 3/14/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to all the people listed below who helped my poor, beleagured,
>inadequate squat force (3000pts) grow to truly gargantuan proportions.
>The Squat homeworld of Kheled Zarham can now field over 14,000 points of
>troops.
>Thses people have earned the "Anvil" Seal of Approval (hard hats
>required)
>
> Thane Morgan
> Dirk Vormann
> A.E. Brain
> Chuck Sutherland
>
>Thanks again folks
>
>Anvil Doombringer
>Ancestor Lord
>Veteran of 1st Ed.

Seeing as these gentleman now have an award and all, I was wondering if any
of you have older marine troopers I can use to spruce up my tactical squads.

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"