Re: [Epic] Newer Epic Stands

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 22:28:23 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 14 Mar 1998 anvil_at_... wrote:

> I use 0.040 plastic sheet from Evergreen Scale Models. It is 11"x14" and
> costs less than $2.00 a sheet. I cut it with tin snips (sheet metal
> shears) into 1cm x 4cm strips and glue the infantry to it. This is also
> the same stuff I put my bike units on. I'm sure some enterprising list
> member will be glad to tell you how many stands one sheet makes.

also, Evergreen make a style called "sidewalk or tiles" that are in a grid
pattern-- that can be broken/flexed at the desired # of squares, so the
bases will all be sized without too much work.

I don't have the # handy, but one package has a close size for the width
of the GW base. Bring a base with you to the hobby shop to match up the
size.

> anvil

**
mike