[Epic] Re: Squat Gyrocopters

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 13:28:37 -0600

>Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 13:28:01 -0600
>To: John Crimmins <sg94x543_at_...>
>From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
>Subject: Re: Squat Gyrocopters
>

>Where were all you guys when I first posted this stuff? Anyway I leave
for Biloxi, MS next week so if someone does want to get these we are going
to have to be rather quick about it.

> 2 Squat big things( the leviathan thing with the gyrocopter landing pad
on the back) each for $10. base colors painted.

> 9 gyrocopters for $10. painted decently.
>
>These are exactly what I paid for these things. All you need to do is pay
for the shipping. Need to get confirmation by end of tomorrow.

>Sauron- if you want these I can send the items as soon as you confirm.(he
has already bought a lot of stuff from me.)

>Anyone else will need to put the money in second day or so I can send your
stuff before I leave.(which will be Saturday or Sunday)