RE: [Epic] Imperator Titan Colors?

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:58:20 -0600

> > I was thinking
> > of going with a Black Titan with Brass edging and Boltgun
> > metal weapons. Thoughts?
>
> 2 Imperators that look fairly good are:
> Yellow with Black trim
> Red with Brass trim.
> --

Mine's white with gold bits, and the occasional blue roof-top for a
splash. All of my Impies have a wolf symbol on the leg (though they are
not all white- most are red), so the Big One is of course"Lupus Alba
Magnus".
 He has a Reaver titan bodyguard in the same colors - SM/TL Melta
cannon, Volcano cannon, Chain Fist. Get too close, and he intervenes.
Name n this guy, is , of course, Defensor.

Chris Miller