Re: [Epic] Imperator Titan Colors?

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:01:41 -0800 (PST)

> > > I was thinking
> > > of going with a Black Titan with Brass edging and Boltgun
> > > metal weapons. Thoughts?
> >
> > 2 Imperators that look fairly good are:
> > Yellow with Black trim
> > Red with Brass trim.
> > --
> >
> Mine's white with gold bits, and the occasional blue roof-top for a
> splash. All of my Impies have a wolf symbol on the leg (though they are
> not all white- most are red), so the Big One is of course"Lupus Alba
> Magnus".
> He has a Reaver titan bodyguard in the same colors - SM/TL Melta
> cannon, Volcano cannon, Chain Fist. Get too close, and he intervenes.
> Name n this guy, is , of course, Defensor.

I have all my Titans painted in the Morning Stars colours. All the
bodywork is green (Striking Scorpion) and the trimming is either boltgun
or yellow, and sections, usually carapace or leg are painted in blue and
white, chevrons, stripes and checkers. My Imperator is in this scheme,
with side panels on his lgs chevronned, and his head is Blue/white with
red eyes and metal trim. THe sensorium dome is the same. It isn't my best
paint job, but painting something that large is tedious at best. My
warlord is the coolest, it's carapace is half chevron, and the other half
is in a turtle shell design:

         dddd
        dggggd
       dggllggd
        dggggd
         dddd
d = dark green
g = SS green
l = light green

I used about 8 shades of green from DA green with black ink for the
borders to SS green and white (1:2) for the centre. The pattern covers the
rest of the carapace and looks tres cool...
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of