RE: [Epic] Imperator Titan Colors?

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 14:49:28 -0600

> >Mine's white with gold bits, and the occasional blue roof-top for a
> >splash. All of my Impies have a wolf symbol on the leg (though they
> are
> >not all white- most are red), so the Big One is of course"Lupus Alba
> >Magnus".
> > He has a Reaver titan bodyguard in the same colors - SM/TL Melta
> >cannon, Volcano cannon, Chain Fist. Get too close, and he intervenes.
> >Name n this guy, is , of course, Defensor.
>
> Not Megatron and Starscream? <grin> Or Optimus Prime?

-------> God no - though I have a battletech "Grand Titan" mini painted
suspiciously in Blue & Red. If you haven't seen this mini, check it out
in a store somewhere...

(I was referring to the Latin. My titans are conceived as part of the
"Legio Alba Lupus" so I try to come up with common themes for painting
and heraldry while making them different enough that I don't get bored.
Each one has a name hopefully related to it's role on the battlefield.
'Carnifex" (Executioner) is the one with the twin melta cannons and the
dragon head, 'Impavidus" (Dauntless) is the one with the all long-range
weaponry and the fire control tower, etc. ) Makes repeated battles a
little more interesting if the same titan keeps ripping you up (or
getting ripped up).

Chris Miller