[Epic] Re:

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 15:43:10 -0800

Brett Hollindale wrote:

> Alan,
>
> I have received the first of the boxes you sent me - all present and
> accounted for!
>
> But, I have lost the details of your bank account.
>
> (Sorry about that.)
>
> Please send me those details and I will do the rest...

Westpac 504112. In either Fyshwick ACT or Dickson ACT (I think Westpac
moved it to Dickson recently).

I'll send the other stuff immediately (sorry, getting a bit behind on
orders). Same arrangement as before, or do you want to take a chance on
normal postage? Insurance Yes/No?
--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture