RE: [Epic] Tips on packaging and mailing minis

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 12:55:18 -0500

        I did a trade with a guy in the UK. He mailed on 9 Feb and
nothing yet. My experience has been about 6-8 weeks from UK to US
"land" i.e. sea mail. IF it weighs more than a pound or so it is
quite expensive to ship by air across the Atlantic. Canada is pretty
quick except when they are having postal stike. I have never tried
"Down Under" ... yet.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own, my employer knows nothing about it.