[Epic] OT but...

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 18:49:44 -0500

>Yeah the box of IG is fine, could you also throw in a blister of ...
(thinking music please, you know like the music playing when the Blues
Brothers get into the lift) ... Basilisks would be nice.

I am aware that this is WWWWAAAAAAYYYYY off topic but mentioning the blues
brothers requires a quote

"Its a hundred and 6 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a
pack of cigarettes, its dark, and we're wearing sun glasses..."

Actually this is the way I usually feel in turn 6 of a high point army
fight against Tyranids. Half a pack is never enough for this kinf of fight.

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"