RE: [Epic] Chris Pinson please read

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:01:05 +1030

Kevin,

I am still here ...

I dunno what is going on but the mailing list =
is still coming through.

Just for the record ... My work e-mail is

chris=
p_at_...

and my home e-mail is

chrissuch_at_...

Could some=
one (Sauron) please e-mail both these addresses to verify that they are sti=
ll both up and running.
This will let us determine where the problem is.

O=
k, Kevin...

Yeah the box of IG is fine, could you also throw in a blister =
of ... (thinking music please, you know like the music playing when the Blu=
es Brothers get into the lift) ... Basilisks would be nice.

BTW, have any =
of my e-mails been getting through to you ???

Let me know ...

Cheers.

        =
I am hoping he is still on this list or someone he games with
is. We are i=
n the middle of a trade.

I do want to finish the trade, I have the Plastic=
 IG box and will throw
in one more IG blister , but I dont know which one
=

Kevin Kelley aka kayjay77_at_....