Re: [Epic] Good Traders

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 20:07:36 -0700

Dirk Vormann wrote:

> > Thanks to all the people listed below who helped my poor, beleagured,
> > inadequate squat force (3000pts) grow to truly gargantuan proportions.
> > The Squat homeworld of Kheled Zarham can now field over 14,000 points of
> > troops.
> > Thses people have earned the "Anvil" Seal of Approval (hard hats
> > required)
> Ouch - need a new helmet now :)
> >
> > Thane Morgan
> > Dirk Vormann
> > A.E. Brain
> > Chuck Sutherland
> >
> > Thanks again folks
> >
> > Anvil Doombringer
> > Ancestor Lord
> > Veteran of 1st Ed.

Glad to help. Thanks for granting my somewhat odd trade requests; the 16
landspeeders will soon be striking fear into my enemies hearts
(Aaaaghhhh! Another burning landspeeder wreck! Have they no regard for
their own lives!). Actually, my Vorlon/Tyrannid project is taking a hell
of a lot longer than I had thought, so it may be a while before they get
painted, but you helped with them too.

Thane