Re: [Epic] General painting stuff

From: <anvil_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 22:23:50 -0500

pentacle_at_... wrote:

> Ok, I am getting tired of seeing incredibly minute details in GW studio
> army minis that no matter how hard I try I can not copy.
>
> First are their super fine white ink pens that coat citadel paints?
>
> Second, is there a place that sells really small decals?
>
> Lastily Do they make special dry brushes, just for GW painters, that work
> so well on Epic models?
>
> Aerich Frodoson

I find that thinned down paint over a white undercoat give some very
good highlite and shading effects. This works especially well with the
ultra detailed new epic figs. If done correctly, the only thing left
after the base coat is some detail work. Drybrushing something that
small is a very difficult endeavor. I salute your courage. Personally,
I'm too lazy to go to all that trouble for something that will probably
be killed in the first or second game turn, but my luck is another
story.
777 pure good
666 pure evil
111 anvil the anti-luck