Re: [Epic] RR Captains

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:36:08 -0500

Stephen Sheldon wrote:
> [quoting me (andy)]
> > Allen said he wasn't sure about camouflage because the thing is so big,
> > but I think it makes sense, since one of the purposes of camouflage is
> > to blur the details. Make it harder to specifically target the guns,
> > etc.
>
> Then why did you paint the guns in red??? :o)

I didn't. That was somebody else. [checking my email ...] Chris Pinson
has the desert camo with the red guns. I just said there could be a
reason for using camouflage, even on large vehicles.

Not trying to argue or defend, just trying to make sure whatever point I
may have had didn't get lost.

andy

--
Andy Skinner