[Epic] Detachment Experience

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:57:53 -0500

I'm sure many of you have played with the Epic 40K Detachment Experience
rules published in a recent (more or less) White Dwarf. Erik Rutins also
borrowed them for his campaign system, and I am thinking of borrowing
them for mine.

First I have a few questions for those that have used them often.

Do you find that you end up with an army full of super detachments?

    How many detachments max out?

How often do you change your detachments and therefor cause them to lose
EXP's?

Do you feel that they gain experience ranks too fast?

    If so, how fast do they gain experience?

Do experienced detachments ruin the balance of your games?

What is your oldest detachment (just age, I'm not really interested in
its make-up) How long is the longest you've played a campaign (in games)

Do you find the experience rules too basic?

    How so?

Do you have any comments or complaints or suggestions?

Well, what are they?

Thanks in advance for your help

Tyler