Re: [Epic] Assaulting, close combat and so on...

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 15:29:12 -0500

At 11:48 AM 3/18/98 -0600, you wrote:
>On Wed, 18 Mar 1998, Stephen Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Fate cards are essential for the game, they add that edge to the game:
>> Evening out combats, adding an unknown element, and giving you an ability
>> to psych out your opponent.
>
>I like the E40k system, but i really don't care for fate cards and the way
>CC is handled( that you need fate cards to make things fair)
>
>It probably due to that i like rolling lots of dice, and CC doesn't work
>that way... I hate "roll 1D6. Roll badly, and your Detachment is toast."
>
>I would like the fate cards better if they were purchased. The better
>cards would cost more points.

We regret to inform you that your friend Mike has been killed in a
terrorist action sponsored by the Anit-WARGEAR Card coalition.

                President of AWC
                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"