[Epic] Assaulting, close combat and so on...

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:18:31 +0000

Hi,
greetings from Italy !!

What do you think about E40's close combat system ??

I like the ruleset but last night I was playing against Caos with my valiant
Space puppies and one of my assault detachments (with a nice 48 assault factor)
lost a close combat versus a 29 assault factor caos detachment (mostly hweapons
guys with some caos dreadnoughts... rampage, you know )..
So I had a nice detachment broken, 8 units lost and a crucial crossroad in the
unholy hands of Caos minions !!
I know... fate of war are beyond mortals' minds and die are, well..., die !!
Are you using some house rules to resolve your close combats or are you happy
with E40's rules ??

However don't start another E40 vs 2nd Ed holy war, please ;-))))

Ciao
Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !