Re: [Epic] (Off Topic) Quake 2

From: KrazyLlama <KrazyLlama_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 16:38:01 EST

In a message dated 98-03-18 16:03:01 EST, Luca wrote:

<< copyright agreement !!!

 It is funny, we was playing in my club some weeks ago and there were four
 visiting people hanging around our tables.
 In the middle of a Wh40k heavy fighting one of them, pointing to my Leman
Russ
 squadron with several imperial eagles on tanks, said:
 "Hey which army are you playing ?? space albanian ???"
 We soon started to laugh !

 Btw it is not a racist assault versus the poor albanian people.

 Ciao,
 Ciao,

 Luca Fazio >>

Everybody knows that it's really a two headed pelican, the Syldavian flag!

Shervin