Re: [Epic] shooting command stands

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 16:49:21 +1000 (EST)

> I have 5 dice of castigator cannons. Since you have to nominate all the
> dice form each model before firing, would you allow the person to put
> any of the dice on the nobz stand, since the boyz are still alive? I
> wanted to put 2 dice on each of the boyz and one on the nobz. It does
> not make sense to me that I have to put all 5 dice into the boyz.
> What if it was a colossius instead of a hell scourge? Would it have to
> poor all its dice into the boyz? What a waste...

At our club we usually allow there to be shots on the Com stand as long as
there are more on the other stands, unless its really important that com
stand doesn't die (like it holds an objective or something). We take each
situation on its merits.

-Kelvin.....

  "Always, always remember: less is less. More is
   more. More is better and twice as much is good
   too... not enough is bad and too much is never
     enough except when it's just about right."
                    -The Tick
            email: kx.henderson_at_...