[Epic] shooting command stands

From: Bonnie Beyea <bbeyea_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 22:07:01 -0800

'K, here's a question for you all:
How do you deal with shooting at command stands? I know that you cannot
shoot at them unlesss they are the closest target of that type. I agree
with the rule in principle. Here was the situation in today's game:
N= nobz
B= boyz
H= hell scourge

I have 5 dice of castigator cannons. Since you have to nominate all the
dice form each model before firing, would you allow the person to put
any of the dice on the nobz stand, since the boyz are still alive? I
wanted to put 2 dice on each of the boyz and one on the nobz. It does
not make sense to me that I have to put all 5 dice into the boyz.
What if it was a colossius instead of a hell scourge? Would it have to
poor all its dice into the boyz? What a waste...

Bonnie