Re: [Epic] Heretical Ideas Again!

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 19:08:13 -0600

>> -------> There's quite a few parts which work well back and forth :
>> the
>> infantry is pretty similar in size, and the tanks are about the same.
>> Some of the larger tanks would need to be superheavies in Epic terms.
>> The flyers might actually work well also, though I haven't tried them.
>> The big problem is the mechs: Too big for dreads or knights for the
>> most
>> part, too small for titans. I play both games, and I've never really
>> liked mixing them much, other than infantry.

I use quite a bit of my EPIC stuff for my BT campaign. The tanks are very
cool for that and boy can I throw some infantry at someone!!! And all
those wonderful epic buildings from all the boxed sets makes for about 3
maps of solid city. Has made for some very awesome games. You kind of
lose track of the small mechs behind all those buildings. Made for some
rude surprises.

                                                That Chuk Guy