RE: [Epic] Civ2 Epic Conversion OT

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 12:37:59 -0600

        --------> I've figured out how to get over the racial tech
hurdle, insuring that each race will be different technology & unit
wise.So far I see straightforward ways to do Imperials, Orks, Eldar,
Squats & Chaos. 'Nids may have to wait a bit as they are the force I'm
least familiar with , and I may start them as the "random bad guy" like
the barbarians. Now my question is Scale: Right now I'm thinking
squads, single tanks, single titans. Anybody got a good idea for
something different? I think this keeps the units recognizeable, though
the scale is a little funny. Maybe it's a small planet...

        Chris Miller
        (who will not post this stuff too often, so don't get annoyed
yet)