Re: [Epic] Digital Cameras Rule!

From: Paul Lesack <lesack_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:11:17 -0800

Andy Skinner wrote:

>so a 6 turn game would
> only have 72 frames--not very long. You couldn't really see the models,
> either, just the detachments.
>
> --
> Andy Skinner
> askinner_at_...

You could get around this by simply repeating a frame a few times so
that you could actually see the action. Then it would just be jerky like
an old silent movie (don't get your hands in the picture!).

I was thinking of doing this with just regular film and then scanning
the pictures. A digital camera would be easier, but, then again, I don't
have a digital camera.

You could also add sound effects and music. Who needs to see an action
movie?

Good luck with the movie making.

Paul Lesack