[Epic] Eldar Knights

From: Cyril Crocker <robertcrocker_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 20:49:59 -0500

I just received my Eldar knights, now I need help in identifying them.
This is what I've got:

1 w/4 arms & forked toes
1 w/4 arms and normal toes
2 w/4 legs gun pointing forward
1 w/4 legs gun pointing up
2 facing forward w/no wings and have spikes on their legs
2 hunched over - their arms merge into a long square weapon
1 w/no wings holding a triangular weapon forward
1 w/wings holding a triangular weapon up
1 w/heels & long legs, weapon pointing up.

2 blisters were labeled Epic Eldar Knights, 1 was Eldar 1-Man Titans, and I
couldn't find the label for the other.

Also,
Does anyone have any of the Eldar freebies they would want to trade. I
want 2 more guardians so I can make an entire stand of metal infantry. I
also want some more of the old metal lascannon with crew. The detailing on
the S.P. crew is amazing. (I got 2 guardians and the support platform in
the 1man titan blister).