Re: [Epic] The Jack off Bloodax218_at_...

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:25:14 -0500

>Hey everyone, I'll give the titan of your choice for each box of
>tyrannid infantry you send to me. Just to make things simpler, just send
>the box with your request titan written on it and your address, I'll
>send it right out!
>
>Thane

I am sorry, but I cannot condone or support the uncontrolled traficking in
these evil vices. I say a pox on these evil demons and a plague on thier
houses. SAY NO TO GENESTEALERS!!

This has been a public services announcement of the "Say No to Nids"
foundation. Remember the only good nid is boxed, unpainted, and not used in
a battle.

                SNTN Foundation President

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"