Re: [Epic] The Jack off Bloodax218_at_...

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 00:37:42 -0700

Sauron Moridor wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Now,Now Thane;
>
> You cannot aquire ALL the Tyranids. I still have to find enough to
> fill ALL the available cards in the Tyranid Epic2nd box {22 boxes and
> searching for MORE!}I am also going to use the Warrior bugs from
> Starship Troopers as really big Tyranid Bio-Titans.
>
> sauron1_at_... you haven't played with the big bugs in 2nd edition, your in for a
treat. Great armor, lots of wounds, nearly impossible to to critical
damage, and a template that any deviation is likely to miss. Flanking
shots were the worst for criticals, as I remember. Use the pyrospray,
cause you get a nice and powerful template good for ripping infantry out
of cover.

I'm sending a present with the package; I don't need them anymore. They
probably won't bite, but they'll probably want to be fed after the mail
trip. maybe I should send some SM's with them as in flight snacks.

Thane