[Epic] [epic] Old Epic Auction Update 3/22

From: Dave Gentzler <videodave_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:36:43 -0500

Epic Auction
NOTE TO WINNERS: All stuff will be sent out at close of auction, so you
won't be contacted until then regarding payment. This is a slight change of
plans due to the owner of the stuff not bringing it this weekend for me to
mail out as needed (I'm in PA, he's in Jersey, several hours away). Because
of the delays at the beginning of the auction, it'll now end Friday night,
March 27.

This is an auction of a friend�s surplus Epic models. Everything listed is
old versions (pre-Epic 40K, in some cases circa Space Marine 1st edition).
All of the usual boilerplate associated with online auctions applies to this
one. I�ll use a GOING, GOINGX2, GONE format. If a lot goes 2 days without a
bid, it becomes GOING. Next day, it becomes GOINGX2, then GONE the third
day. If a bid comes in during that process, it goes back to normal status.
In case of ties, the bid I receive first is listed as high bidder. Auction
absolutely ends March 27. Most of these items are unassembled/unprimed (all
are unpainted), but a very few have been primed. Any questions, e-mail me, I
�ll check with the owner and get back to you ASAP. Payment will be in the
form of MONEY ORDER ONLY (no exceptions!) and shipping will be added based
on where you live and how you want your stuff shipped.
Buyout price for a lot is 3X the minimum bid.
When bidding, include the lot #s and items you�re bidding on and your e-mail
address. E-mail addresses that bounce when I send updates will have their
bids nullified and removed. Winners will be notified via e-mail and have 7
days to get a money order to me or the item goes back into the auction. Your
mileage may vary. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt.
All rights reserved. Blahblahblah.
E-mail bids to videodave_at_...
Ork Stuff:
LOT 1: 2 Weirdboy Battletowers
Minimum bid: $2
Current bid: $2 HeroAtLge_at_ GONE
LOT 2: 2 Weidboy Battletowers
Minimum bid: $2
Current bid: $5 bosco_at_
$4 HeroAtLge_at_
$3 bosco_at_

LOT 3: 1 Weirdboy Battletower
Minimum bid: $1
Current bid: $2 bosco_at_
 $1 HeroAtLge_at_
LOT 4: 2 Squiggoths
Minimum bid: $2
LOT 5: 3 Mekboy Speedstas
Minimum bid: $3
LOT 6: 3 Mekboy Speedstas
Minimum bid: $3
LOT 7: 1 Mekboy Speedsta
Minimum bid: $1
LOT 8: Mekboy Gargant (assembled, primed )
Minimum bid: $5
LOT 9: Mekboy Gargant (with alternate arms; right out of box)
Minimum bid: $5
Current bid: $8 bosco_at_
$7 HeroAtLge_at_
 $6 bosco_at_

LOT 10: 1 Slasha Gargant
Minimum bid $10
LOT 11: 1 Slasha Gargant
Minimum bid: $10
LOT 12: 2 Bubble Chuckas (could now be used as Death Rays)
Minimum bid: $2
Current bid: $2 HeroAtLge_at_ GONE!
LOT 13: 3 Lifta Droppa Speedstas
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 bosco_at_ GOING
LOT 14: 2 Mekboy Speedstas with Rokkit Launchers
Minimum bid: $2
LOT 15: 1 sealed blister of Wartrax & Hop Splat guns
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $4 bosco_at_ GOING
$3 HeroAtLge_at_
LOT 16: One Great Gargant (again, this is the ORIGINAL style. Has both
Snapper & Gut Buster guns to choose from)
Minimum bid: $10
Current bid: $15 IMGINAWA_at_
$14 HeroAtLge_at_
$13 IMGINAWA_at_
$12 jmr_at_

IMPERIAL STUFF:
LOT 17: 3 Manticores
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 bosco_at_ GOING
LOT 18: 3 Manticores
Minimum bid: $3
LOT 19: 3 Manticores
Minimum bid: $3
LOT 20: 3 Manticores (no, your newsreader is not stuck J
Minimum bid: $3
LOT 21: 3 Basilisks
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 bosco_at_ GOING
LOT 22: 3 Basilisks
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 sg94x543_at_ (first in at this bid)
$3 aaronj_at_
LOT 23: 3 Basilisks
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 riverman_at_ GONE!
LOT 24: 3 Deathstrike Launchers
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 riverman_at_ GONE!
LOT 25: 3 Deathstrike Launchers
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 aaronj_at_
LOT 26: 3 Deathstrike Launchers
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 sg94x543_at_ (first in at this bid)
$3 aaronj_at_
LOT 27: 3 Deathstrike Launchers
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 sg94x543_at_
LOT 28: 3 Bombards
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 sg94x543_at_ (first in at this bid)
$3 aaronj_at_
LOT 29: 3 Bombards
Minimum bid: $3
LOT 30: 3 Bombards
Minimum bid: $3
Current bid: $3 sg94x543_at_
LOT 31: 3 Bombards
Minimum bid: $3
Thanks for checking out the list, and good luck!