Re: [Epic] Supermarkets (believe it or not ON TOPIC)

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 22:26:34 -0500

>Oddly, New Mexico has become fed up with all of the New
>Yorkers/Californians moving out here, so the Albuquerque Dept. of
>Commerce made a new "promotional" circular for prospective immigrants.
>In it, it mentions:
>
>The high incidence of skin cancer
>The number of people who suffer juniper allergies
>That we have more people struck by lightning than any other state
>That we are the focal point of the Haunta Virus outbreak, and we are one
>of two places in the world where you can still catch bubonic plague.

While in Flagstaff, AZ, my friends and I noted the influx of Calis into our
haloed streets and printed tourism shirts noting:

1. The yearly high altitude blizzards
2. Volcanic and earthquake statistics (federal lies et al)
3. Percentage of clinical insanity statewide, then for the city..(32%,45%)
4. High percentage of militias and members there of of.
5. Ultra-relaxed gun policies

It did little good, but it showed we cared. Even sold a few

                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"