[Epic] Chaos Cavalry. was ... Using older models

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 16:19:50 +1030

Greetings

How does that explain the difference between Marine Bikes and La=
nd Speeders. Just about the only difference is that the Speeder has Skimmer=
 but costs 10 points more!.

IIRC, the options we came up with for Chaos Ca=
valry were ...

Chaos Cavalry (an upgrade applied to Chaos Marines and a fe=
w others)
Upgrade to Slanesh Riding Beasts (Cavalry) ... +4points
Upgrade t=
o Discs of Tzentch (Cavalry, Skimmer) ... +14points
Upgrade to Juggernauts =
of Khorne (Cavalry, Rampage) ... +14points

This is all from memory of cour=
se.

When I was doing my calculations for my EpicPoints project, I found t=
hat
pointswise, skimmers were equivalent to an extra 3 FP, if you work it =
out
that way.