Re: [Epic] The Jack off Bloodax218_at_... -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:48:06 +0000

I am sorry, but I cannot condone or support the uncontrolled traficking in
these evil vices. I say a pox on these evil demons and a plague on thier
houses. SAY NO TO GENESTEALERS!!

This has been a public services announcement of the "Say No to Nids"
foundation. Remember the only good nid is boxed, unpainted, and not
used in a battle.

                SNTN Foundation President

                Aerich Frodoson

Unless you are a lot better at detecting a hidden Lictor than the average
snack I suggest you resign your presidency and wind up the Foundation.
You have been warned :-)
Hive Tyrant Krass
Who is currently painting up Hierodules 2 and 3.