Re: [Epic] Gaming and Satan

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:18:59 -0500

I am a Christian, and theologically fairly conservative. I've had to
defend roleplaying and other games to people. I've actually taught the
teenagers in the sunday school class to play Epic, though none have
bought any figures. They do play a lot of computer games. I wrote a
defense for my father once, and he seemed satisfied. In general,
Christians I've met have heard something about it being evil, but don't
have any real opinion. A description of what it really was about has
usually gotten rid of any problems.

Not that I've got time for roleplaying anymore. Someday I'm going to
start a Star Wars RPG game with my kids!

andy

--
Andy Skinner
askinner_at_...