Re: [Epic] Titan weapon slots

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 09:31:18 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 20-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] Titan weapon slots by Keith
Zanardi_at_...
> Orientation of EAGLES? Give me a break. The whole titan bit is CLEARLY
> meant to go UNDER the Carapace.

I'd like to know why you think that... the only indication I can see of
a "preferred" orientation is by the Imperial Eagles, which are
upside-down if you mount one of the metal missiles on the carapace.

>As for designers, which is easier, change the
> rule, or retool and make the damn things right. GW's response, neither.

Of course not. The game designers don't want to change their game just
because some artist messed up, and retooling would cost money. We can't
have *that*. ^_-

>YOU
> can mount your missles upside down but I and quite a few others (some
of whom > are on this list) think that the current titan missile
variants look stupid
> upside down on the top of the carapace.

Oh, OK. <shrug> I'd just hope you don't go around mounting any more
than two missiles, then....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...