RE: [Epic] New Painting Pots

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 16:32:15 +0000

At 09:12 AM 3/23/98 -0600, you wrote:

>> > Ho my god... Big news from WD #220... Citadel is releasing new
>> pots... And
>> > guess what, some says they look like bolter shells...

On a plus note though watch out for remaindered paint sets. At the last
switch from the Basic, Expert, Monster and whatever sets with circular pots
to the current hexagonal pots, a local remaindered book store had "Chaos"
paint sets with Citadel paints in. The set contained 6 inks/washes and
three other colours (I think I got an orange, a metallic blue and a red) for
only 2 quid/pounds/nicker/gonks/whatever.
So, you never know.

Cheers,
Colin

******************************