Re: [Epic] New Painting Pots

From: Olcglas <Olcglas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:19:12 EST

> > Ho my god... Big news from WD #220... Citadel is releasing new
> pots... And
> > guess what, some says they look like bolter shells...
> > and to quote Andy:
> >
> > "Brother Captain, we are out of Hellfire shells!"
> > "By the Emperor, give them a taste of Dark Angel Green!"
> >
> > hehe
> >
> > Simon Larouche
> > larouche_at_...
> >

> actually the design looks crap

Umm, if the idea was to design more durable/transportable/whatever paint pots,
and these coincidentally came out looking like shells, and Andy is applying a
sense of humour to the situation, fine. If they actually thought bolter-shell-
shaped novelty pots would be a great selling idea, I think they need to open a
window, as they've obviously been breathing far too many paint fumes.