Re: [Epic] Titan weapon slots

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 10:02:19 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 20-Feb-97 Re: [Epic] Titan weapon slots by
duckrvr_at_...
> Let me get this straight. Despite the fact that it is almost universally
> agreed on this list that it is too easy to take down titans with infantry,
> you are arguing that the anti-infantry/point-defense wepons should be
> WEAKER?

<grin> Guess so... I dunno, I was just trying to figure out where I got
the rear 180 firing arc from in the first place. Wasn't really arguing
either way, as far as the NetEpic rules go. (Though that probably
wasn't too clear.)

>Give 'em 360, or make it very clear that they may be used against
> anyone close assaulting the titan.

Sounds good to me.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...