[Epic] Anyway...

From: <pentacle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 20:19:03 -0500

Ok, not that I seek to look like a newbie, loser, but as life would have it
I am. Many here like Sauron have had time to be mad at GW a long time for
their treatment of the Epic scale gamers.

For all the newbies afraid to ask, let me. Where can I get the books etc.
of the older incarnations of this game, so I can be let in on all these
comparison strings, instead of skipping over them in ignorance. I would
like to get the most complete versions if possible. Not piecemeal, but
books with the cards. Figures would be a bonus but not nescesary.

                SNTN President
                Aerich Frodoson
        "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
         actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
         to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"