Re: [Epic] Anyway...

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 09:17:50 -0800 (PST)

> Ok, not that I seek to look like a newbie, loser, but as life would have it
> I am. Many here like Sauron have had time to be mad at GW a long time for
> their treatment of the Epic scale gamers.
>
> For all the newbies afraid to ask, let me. Where can I get the books etc.
> of the older incarnations of this game, so I can be let in on all these
> comparison strings, instead of skipping over them in ignorance. I would
> like to get the most complete versions if possible. Not piecemeal, but
> books with the cards. Figures would be a bonus but not nescesary.
>
> SNTN President
> Aerich Frodoson
> "It has come to the attension of management that people in general
> actually care. In view of this shift of opinion, we are going
> to do a better job of concealing what we are actually doing"

I have all of the material, except AT rules, and I was thinking, those who
wish a good read, I could either:
a:Photocopy the rules and sell at a cost to cover my expenses
b:Photocopy one copy and circulate it through a mail list.

I think b would be better, then you could copy what you need and saves me
time. If interested, e-mail me and I will think about it.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...