Re: [Epic] New Painting Pots

From: Olcglas <Olcglas_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:41:56 EST

> Still, if the lids are screw-on that will at least be an improvement (
> Although you
> lose that little paint lip) I'm tired of the little lip to open it snapping
> off,
> or the whole lid coming off.

I've never had this problem. Personally, I really like the present pots; that
little lip inside and the pop-top seem to seal much better than screw-on lids.
I've never had to throw out a Citadel pot that wasn't empty.

As for the paint itself, it seems that the yellow is superior (got a thumbs up
from an Ork player who claims he can paint over black with the new yellow -
Bad Moonz rejoice!). Wonder if they'll do anything about the white...