Re: [Epic] Gaming and Satan, or blood relations

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:56:40 -0800

>I don't know if you got my earlier message, but I have friend a friend
named Tracey
>Kilgore from south western virginia; she graduated from college in 1992
and married a
>Bledsoe; any relation?
>
>Thane

No I didnt get you message earlier, or I deleted it with out thinking, But
the name is not very familiar, what college did she graduate from? I'm
currently enrolled in Virgina Tech which is about twenty miles south of
Roanoke, Va. But I can't say that I know the person.

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start writing songs about thier
aching joint "Falling in Love (Is Hard on Your Knees)"