Re: [Epic] Disadvantages of Oz

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 23:24:48 -0800

At 10:42 PM 3/23/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Yeah, well I live in Canada, we must dodge hockey pucks and wrestle polar
bears
>to make our igloos before the big storm come. Plus memorizing all those words
>for snow is a chore
>
>Tyler

Here in the US the only thing I know to compare with this is a friend of
mine who was forman on a moving job, to move a leutenant onto a military
base. For his troubles he was held at gunpoint by 6 military police and
the bared teeth of 3 Dobermans. He was then arrested for transporting
alcohol across the State lines when he pulled a box off the truck, packed
by the owner, full of wine and some harder stuff. He was arrested then his
crew decided they didn't like it and protested, physically, so the whole
crew was arrested. For those of you out of the states and know all of the
great rights we have, they are null and void on a military base, they were
nice enough to let one of them have one call

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start writing songs about thier
aching joint "Falling in Love (Is Hard on Your Knees)"