[Epic] GW Marketing... What they should do to drum up business

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 98 00:11:07 EST

Now, some of the rumors I've heard on the warhammer newsgroup are near
unbelievable, but if it _is_ true that Arnold Swarzenegger and Robin
Williams play 40K, why doesn't GW get them to do a commercial or
something? That's bound to get people (in America, at least) a little
more tolerant of the "hobby", as well as drive sales up.

Elias

PS - sorry if this is a bit late, but I haven't read my mail for a couple
of days...