[Epic] New Chaos Infantry Sprue?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:28:46 -0500

Sauron1 writes;

        So I broke down and actually waisted my time and tried to have an
intelegent conversation with Canadian GW mail order about the new Epic
Chaos infanrty sprue. They had seen a pre-release sprue and said it
contained Khorn Beserkers and Noise Marines as well as somr of the old
figures.

        They also indicatted that many of the pieces such as LandRaiders would
be CHAOSSISED so they would not just be "borrowed" from Loyalist SM
etc.They did not know about a firm release date, nor Chaos Knights, etc.

        Anybody hear anything else about my beloved Chaos?

Sauron1_at_...