Re: [Epic] Final Liberation

From: Carl Billen <billenc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:53:40 +0100

FL has been released in Europe, 'cause it can be found in Belgium;our local
Roleplay/Wargame shop also sells Roleplay/Wargame related computer games,
and it has already sold 10 copies of Final Lib (all gone within one week).
I believe it was the European version of FL 'cause the box was much smaller,
and there was a reference the www.mindscapeuk.com instead of the
www.ssionline.com address. (I got my (American) version some time ago
during a computer fair). I haven't seen it in the 'big' shops, which sell
music CDs, videos, books and computer-related material.

Hopefully it won't take long in your countries...

Carl Billen
billenc_at_...