Re: [Epic] Aircraft Interceptions

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:40:48 +1100

I heard Dirk Vormann scream:
<snip question>
> Correct way is a). I see no need to include this in the next Q&A.
I am not sure about this, from my view, and that of those i have played
with b seems to be the correct answer.

An official answer would be nicer than a blunt reply(some of the best
games i have played have involved something like 20 odd flyers running
around, and the a) version would more or less ruin that)

asmodean(capable of destroying threads in a single post)
     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean