RE: [Epic] The Jack off Bloodax218_at_...

From: Citti, Richard C. <richard.citti_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 10:09:51 -0500

I'm usually a lurker around here (I bought my son an Epic 40K set for
Christmas and try to keep him informed of what's going on), but I thought I
might give a bit of advice. If any or all of the people involved in trades
used the US Mail (i.e. Post Office) as part of the trades then you should
contact the Postal Inspectors and lodge a complaint. You can usually
contact the Postal Inspectors in you own area and they can refer the
complaint to their office that covers Santee, CA..

Rich

Richard C. Citti
Special Agent
Office of Inspector General