RE: [Epic] New Painting Pots

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:47:46 -0600

> >--------> And of course I'm sure the old ones will no longer be
> >recognized as official, thus all tournament players will need to
> >re-paint their armies with the new paints. : )
>
> Heh.. I can see it now....
>

> <produces wand-like instrument and proceeds to wave it over minitures>
>
> GWTO: Oops... <frowns>
>
> P: What? What's wrong now?
>
> GWTO: Sorry.. The tricorder indicates that there are non-GW paints
> present...

----------> I was thinking more like the cocaine purity test you see in
the movies...
<scrape scrape, flakes dropped into vial of blue liquid, shake shake,
stays blue>
"...tony, tony, tony....when youse gonna learn...what's this with the
paint? You think I can't tell cut paint from real paint?! Take this
garbage back! Youse got 24 hrs to bring me the real thing or sleep with
the fishes..."

Chris Miller