Re: [Epic] New Painting Pots

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:32:07 -0600

> I am still pissed off that they don't sell Terracotta, does anyone have
> that paint they want to be rid of?
>
> Steve

Terracotta? You want terracotta? Why, Mr. Sheldon, I just happen to
have an unopened pot that you might be able to talk me into trading.

Would you happen to have any of these hard to find items?

          * Polly S brand Grass Green
          * Polly S brand Fire Red
          * Imperial Strike Green (GW brand)
          * A set of the new IG officers (2 capts, 1 psyker, 2 radiomen)

OK, the last one isn't hard to find; but I really don't want to spend
$10 US of a box of infantry when all I want are the officers and I
*don't* want the new grunts.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html

Mirrored by J. Michael Looney at:
     http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/allen-mirror/default.html