Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 14:04:22 -0500

> From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
>
> Bah. Those are minor problems (to me and most Eldar players,
> anyways :) The obvious gap is the Warlock Titan Battle Group: 1350
> points for 1 Warlock Titan and 2 Phantom Titan bodyguards. No, you do
> not have to shoot at the Phantoms if they happen to be closer.

        Well, at least that's better than the all-warlock titan
battlegroup my friend wanted to field... (hi Eric!)

> I have to agree... A Warlord Battlegroup should cost the same
> as 2 Warlords.

        Or rather, 2 warlords should cost the same as the warlord
battlegroup. 900 points is too much.

> Banelords and other Chaos-enhanced Titans should not
> be available in Battlegroup strength, IMHO.

        You mean 'Chaos-crippled'. I'll take a regular Warlord with
decent weapons that I can choose myself & the ability to FF over the
Banelord anyday. I see no reason why, if you let Chaos have battlegroups,
Banelords couldn't be used in them.

Scott
shupes_at_...